We appreciate your loyalty and want to assure you that we are following all public health recommendations and best practices to protect our customers and employees against COVID-19. This safety update describes the enhanced personal and environmental hygiene measures we are taking to reduce the risk of transmission. These include:
- Complying with the latest mandates, including limiting the size of parties to 6 people or fewer.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in the front of house, bathrooms, and kitchen. Restrooms, for example, are cleaned every hour when HTH is open.
- Washing hands frequently.
- Mounting hand sanitizer dispensers in high traffic areas in our dining room and bar.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces & high-touch objects.
- Ensuring our employees are wearing face coverings.
- Requiring customers to wear face coverings when not seated at their tables.
- Spacing tables at least 6 feet apart.
- Offering hand sanitizer at every table.
- Closely monitoring head counts inside the restaurant to follow occupancy requirements and adhering to the 2-hour rule per visit.
- Minimizing items placed on tables.
- Sanitizing surfaces after each customer interaction.
- Offering QR codes to access online menus.
- Minimizing close contact with others.
- Focusing on continuous training and compliance for all members of our team.
We invite you to stop by, relax, and have a drink with us—safely. Please note, very few tables are available for walk-ins. We encourage you to make your reservations online.
Aren’t ready to visit yet? We’re still offering carryout! You’re welcome to call 773-779-BREW and place your order. (We don’t have online ordering currently, but you’re welcome to browse our menu.)
Please join us in following the health guidelines so that we can flatten the curve for good. Cheers to that!