The dining room and patio at HTH are open! Chicago is now in Phase 5, and COVID requirements have been lifted, including capacity limits, social distancing requirements, and mask mandates. At Horse Thief Hollow, masks are optional for our customers who have been vaccinated. We do ask those who have not been vaccinated to continue wearing face coverings for their protection. A few things to keep in mind:
- Very few tables are available for walk-ins. We encourage you to make a reservation.
- Your table will be available for approximately two hours.
- Your reservation has a 15-minute grace period, but please call us at 773-779-BREW if you are running late.
- Although we are open, we continue to be short staffed, as is the case with many restaurants. Please be patient during your visit. Our goal is to give you the best service we possibly can.
- When you visit HTH, you are patronizing a small, locally owned and operated business. We truly appreciate your support!