Join us for a Wild Western Brew Ride AND Sour Ale Event on Sunday, July 24. This time, the fun starts at Blue Island Beer Company at 11:00 am with bagels & BIBC brews. Cyclists are encouraged to dress up in Western or superhero costumes! At noon, pedal your way North on Western Avenue to Horse Thief Hollow, where we’ll have a sour beer takeover at 1:00 pm. Imperial pint bottles of our own Red, White, and Wild, a refreshingly tart ale with lychee and raspberry will be on sale, in addition to the sour craft beers listed below.
Sour Ale Menu
- HTH Red, White, and Wild, American Wild Ale brewed on site and infused with lychee and raspberry
- Almanac Farmer’s Reserve Strawberry, blonde summer ale aged in repurposed oak wine barrels
- New Belgium Transatlantique Kriek, golden Lambic Ale with intense tart cherry
- Une Année Le Seul VII, American Wild Ale fermented with mango
- Une Année Le Seul VIII, American Wild Ale fermented with grapefruit
We’ll also have live music for a festive vibe. What could be more irresistible than a summer Sunday bike ride with cold suds on both ends? We can’t think of a thing.
10:00 am Beverly folks meet at HTH; depart for BIBC at 10:30 am
11:00 am meet at BIBC
12:00 pm depart for HTH